- The tapered nose can serve as a box cutter.
- The tapered nose is not sharp and is safe to carry in your pocket.
- Mouth: A church key bottle opener.
- Tail: A twist off wrench for bottle caps.
- Stainless steel will not wear out or bend like aluminum.
- Jimping along the back prevents slipping when wet. Good for icy cold drinks.
- Jimping is used by fine, custom-made knives to prevent a loss of grip.
- The end can be used as a can tab opener, why break a nail or get frustrated?
- Stainless steel will not rust. Perfect for marine use.
- Ergonomic, functional design for comfort and to maximize leverage.
The Critter Cutter™ is a multi-tasker (even the eye and mouth serve functions).
There is a church key bottle opener on one end and a twist-off bottle opener on the other.
The eye serves as a hole for a lanyard or key chain.
The nose functions as a box-cutter blade or pry-bar for prying stubborn can tabs. Use it instead of your fingers for poking and prying.
The nose is also PERFECT for poking holes in the top of the new punch top cans.
Constructed from a single piece of solid stainless steel the same thickness as an Apple iPod Nano.
Stainless steel makes the product stronger and sturdier – the pry bar/box cutter nose won’t bend and the teeth of the twist-off bottle opener won't wear out like aluminum.Stainless steel is also good in wet environments (think ice, coolers and fishing).
Click here to get your own Critter Cutter!
We offer quantity discounts, free shipping in the USA, $3 shipping to Canada and $5 worldwide shipping.
Wholesale accounts are available.
"Cute", "Unique design", "multi-functional", "A+", "handy", "a great gift".
Click here to for a list of reviews of the Critter Cutter along with some links to other sites we like.